1 bedroom maisonette for saleQueens Gardens, Dartford
- Ground Floor Flat
- 1 Double Bedroom With Storage
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Own Private Garden
- Great Location
- Great transport links to A2/M2/M25
- Short drive to Ebbsfleet International Sttion
- Easy Commute to London
- Close to Bluewater Shopping Center
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS!! NO FORWARD CHAIN!! Waterman House Estates are pleased to bring to the market this RARELY AVAILABLE 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR GARDEN FLAT LOCATED IN SOUGHT AFTER AREA. Comprising of large lounge/diner, separate modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. Boasting a large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes facing out onto a large private garden which also includes a large brick built shed. The property also benefits from gas central heating.
Excellent location close to Bluewater, Darenth Valley Hospital, Dartford town centre and mainline station also Ebbsfleet International which offers high speed rail links into London. Easy access to A2/M25. Situated on all main bus routes. For your convenience there are a parade of shops offering ATM, Post Office, Hairdressers, Costcutter, Newsagents and Cafe just round the corner.
Service Charges which are exceptionally low! Ground Rent £10 per annum plus Service Charge Approx £25 per month which includes buildings insurance.
Rental potential for this property is £875 to £900 per month.
Perfect size living space for any buyer. Come and take a look you won’t be disappointed!!!
Ground Floor -
Kitchen - 2.8 x 2.3 (9'2" x 7'6") -
Lounge - 4.6 x 3.8 (15'1" x 12'5") -
Bedroom - 3.9 x 3.0 (12'9" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 2.0 x 1.7 (6'6" x 5'6" ) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51182388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27337370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterman House Estates, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.