3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale36 Craigroyston Grove, Silverknowes, Edinburgh EH4 4GL
- Large semi-detached villa (2002)
- Living Room and Dining Room/Kitchen
- Bright downstairs toilet/wash hand basin
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom/shower
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Sunny enclosed garden and private off-street parking
- Minutes from Davidson Mains amenities
- EPC C
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 07595820611
Immaculately presented and seldom available, this privately built semi-detached home really must be viewed. It boasts a larger than average and well-designed layout (96 sqm) providing comfortable family accommodation over two floors. The property has many attractive features and will appeal to families and potential landlords alike. Gas central heating and tilt-and-turn double glazing combine to ensure maximum warmth. There is laminate flooring throughout, except the carpeted staircase and tiled bathroom floor. There is a very welcoming reception hall with timber flooring, wide staircase and access into the convenient toilet compartment. Its sunny living room is positioned to the front whilst a bright dining room is open plan to the stylish and well fitted kitchen incorporating integrated appliances. Three bedrooms (all featuring in-built wardrobes) and the tiled bathroom with a wall-mounted Mira shower are found upstairs. An attractively landscaped garden incorporates a wide sun terrace, lawn, mature shrubbery and shed. An allocated paviour parking bay is located within the enclosed private off-street car park directly to front. The property has been valued by surveyors at £205,000 and lies in Council Tax band C.
Telephone Agents 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours) to view.
The sale includes blinds, fitted carpets, garden shed, integrated oven, hob, hood and fridge/freezer.
Right on the boundary of Silverknowes, Craigroyston Grove is a tranquil landscaped cul-de-sac. It provides ready access to the popular coastal village of Cramond plus Davidson Mains, Tesco/Morrisons supermarkets, Craigleith Shopping Centre, Telford college (Granton Campus), The Village Hotel leisure complex, Western General Hospital, several golf courses and Granton Harbour. Excellent bus services operate (including the 21 and 29) whilst adjacent Ferry Road provides fast access to the City Centre and motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51182421.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 97468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.