2 bedroom park home for saleThe Avenue, Wyre Vale Park, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 1PY
- 38' X 20' COUNTRY HOMES PARKLAND (2006)
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SHOWER ROOM
- OVERLOOKING STUNNING PARK GREEN
- DESIGNATED PARKING/WRAP AROUND GARDENS
We are delighted to bring for sale this beautifully presented 38' x 20' 2006 Country Homes "Parkland" Special. This home is bursting with reasons why Park Home living is perfectly suited to the Over 50's. The spacious cross lounge/dining room offers ample space to relax in front of the TV or invite the family round for a meal and with two splay bay windows, a standard height side window and a full length drop window in the dining area; there is plenty of natural light flooding in.
The modern kitchen is well presented and has a new integrated fridge freezer and new washing machine, eye level electric oven, gas hob and is finished in a lovely "Beech Effect" door and complimenting marble effect worktop. The large shower room is fitted with corner cubicle containing a thermostatically controlled shower, wash basin and WC. There are two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a door leading to a study/office.
This home is a credit to the owners and is beautifully presented. To fully appreciate this home, please arrange a viewing now by calling 01995 837940 or email email@example.com.
Situated on the award winning Wyre Vale Park in Cabus, near Garstang. The Park has excellent public transport links from the entrance and Garstang, Lancaster, Preston & Blackpool are easily accessible.
A ten minute walk takes you into Garstang where you will find all the amenities needed from; Banks, Doctors, Dentists, Opticians, Post Office, Florists, Supermarkets and much more.
Thursday is Market Day and the High Street becomes a hive of activity.
Upon entering the park, turn left onto 'The Avenue' and continue to the end. The property can be found on the left beyond the park maintained green.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I LOVE PARK HOMES, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.