2 bedroom apartment for saleWaverley Road, Walthamstow
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor
- Victorian conversion
- Wood street location
- Sole use rear garden approx 20ft
- Share of freehold
- Excellent condition
A bright and airy, spacious and stylish two bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a Victorian conversion just off Wood Street. Complete with private rear garden, this is a great opportunity to snap up an ingenious property in one of Walthamstow's most increasingly popular neighbourhoods.
At over 500 square feet this is a generous apartment without in inch of wasted space.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have Wood Street right on your doorstep – it's Walthamstow's most exciting new neighbourhood with an ever-expanding range of independent, shops, cafes and restaurants (not to mention a thriving vintage market). Liverpool Street is only twenty minutes direct from Wood Street station and Epping Forest is around a fifteen minute walk.
Inside, Design & Decor is stylish and characterful, with hardwood floors, impeccable fittings and an ingenious layout that provides you with a 220 square foot Lounge/ Kitchen, staggered for artful separation without bisecting the space. It's ideal for personal relaxation and entertaining alike.
The rear bedroom is currently laid out as a dining room, but whatever purpose you put it to you'll appreciate the walk-in wardrobe and the light that floods in from the patio doors to the garden – itself a secluded, twenty-foot mix of decking and lawn.
- If you need a new local we have no hesitation in recommending The Duke, a great gastropub with an amazing range of mouth-watering burgers.
- You're buying a share of the freehold.
- The bathroom is particularly stylish, all metro tiles and vintage fittings.
Lounge - 4.3m x 3.3m (14'1" x 10'9") -
Kitchen - 2.7m x 2.6m (8'10" x 8'6") -
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.8m (6'6" x 5'10") -
Bedroom - 3.9m x 2.2m (12'9" x 7'2") -
Bedroom/ Walk In Wardrobe - 3.9m x 2.2m (12'9" x 7'2") -
Garden - 6.10m (20) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER......
"The flat was our first property after we were married and it has been a gem of a place. The flexibility of the space allows you to enjoy the peaceful sunshine in the warmer months with the open doors out to the decking and the garden, whilst in winter, it's cosy, warm and welcoming. The back room is probably our favourite space as it works great as a bedroom or dining room depending on the occasion.
We hope whoever is lucky enough to live here - enjoys it as much as we have!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51184350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27337618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.