2 bedroom cottage for saleHAMPTON
- Heart of the village close to River Thames
- Grade II listed , beautifully presented Georgian cottage
- 2 bedrooms
- gas central heating
- living room with feature fireplace
- wood burning stove and window shutters
- 56ft rear garden
Situated in the heart of the 'Old Hampton Village' close to the River Thames and within easy reach of shops, station etc. A stunning Grade II listed Georgian cottage, beautifully presented and updated in character during recent years. Features include gas central heating, living room with feature fireplace, wood burning stove and window shutters, dining room open plan to a well equipped contemporary style kitchen, large main bedroom with fitted wardrobes, further good sized bedroom and spacious modern bathroom with separate shower. Easy maintenance 56ft rear garden with sunken decked terrace, artificial grassed area, summer house etc.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10953204_7947943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.