3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolmfield Road, Bispham, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2 9RE
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Large Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens With Large Patio
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** DECEPTIVLEY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN BISPHAM & OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached property situated in a popular residential location in Bishpam. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and both Bispham & Blackpool town centres, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance paved from garden and laid to lawn rear garden with a large paved patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.