2 bedroom apartment for saleProvidence House, Hook
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedrooms, One with an En Suite
- Living Room with Open Plan Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Ground Floor
- New Apartment
- 7 Minutes Walk to Train Station
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Use of Residents' Gym
- Help to Buy Available
*Help to Buy* Space and style await with this brand new first floor apartment that has been expertly crafted from the fabric of an existing building. With sociable open plan living, an en suite, use of a resident's gym and just a short walk to the train station servicing London, the property would ideally suit commuting professionals.
Location Hook is a large village situated in North Hampshire approximately six miles east of Basingstoke. Initially a very small settlement the construction of Hook railway station in 1883 saw the village grow with an influx of railway workers and commuters. The village is surrounded by swathes of countryside and farmland with smaller villages and hamlets nearby such as Nately Scures, Rotherwick and Newnham.
There is a significant business community in the village, with the large Bartley Wood Business Park situated less than a mile from the village centre. Direct links to Waterloo and Southampton via the village's rail station, with indirect routes to Reading and Salisbury, and easy access to the M3, make this an ideal commuting location with good local schools, amenities and surroundings.
Specification Internal Construction:
Wood flooring, except in bedroom and bathroom
Neutral carpets in bedroom
Fixed partitions and solid wood doors
Kitchen and Bathroom:
Fully tiled bathroom
Bath with a shower overhead
Ceramic sink in bathroom
Stainless steel sink in kitchen
Integrated appliances (fridge/freezer, hob, oven, half size dishwasher)
Chrome power points
Silver coloured towel rail in bathroom
Entry phone system (audio only)
Lift to all floors
Refuse area (to be collected)
Agents Note The properties come with a 10 year CRL warranty.
Lease - 120 years, Service Charge - £125 per month (approx.), Ground Rent - £350 pa (all to be confirmed by your solicitor at exchange of contracts).
Help to Buy is available.
Photos/Tour/Floorplan of Show Apartment - Flat 25
Specifications may differ from list. Please speak to an agent for confirmation of each plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51185949.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921017359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Hook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.