3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampton Road, Birkdale
- Three Bedroom Traditional Semi-Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Family Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Feature Fires & Log Burner
- Large Conservatory
- Ample Driveway
- Spacious Rear Garden With Laid Lawn & Patio Area
Only upon inspection can the beauty of this property be truly appreciated as this striking home wonderfully brings together the traditional features of a period property juxtaposed with the latest in modern living.
This superb, deceptively spacious and well planned accommodation would be ideal for family living. Internally the property briefly comprises to the ground floor; enclosed vestibule, entrance hall, lounge , sitting room, dining room with exposed brickwork chimney breast and log burner , kitchen and large conservatory which has recently been replaced. To the first floor the property boasts a split level staircase with three bedrooms , contemporary family bathroom with stand alone shower and a separate W.C.
Externally there is an ample driveway to the front with wood chipping boards and secure wrought iron gates. To the rear there is a spacious laid lawn and paved patio area.
This sensational property will not be on the market long and viewings are strictly by appointment with the Ball & Percival Southport Office TODAY on 01704 536900.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51186723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8239283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.