4 bedroom town house for saleWilliam Harris Way, Colchester
- Modern Well Presented Three Storey Town House
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Garage In Block
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Guide Price: £300,000 - £325,000
This well presented town house offers accommodation over three floors and is situated on the south side of Colchester. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout, four bedrooms, shower room, family bathroom, dressing room, enclosed rear garden and garage in block.
This modern family home offers well presented accommodation arranged over three floors. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner and dual aspect living room. The first floor offers two bedrooms, dressing room and family bathroom. To the second floor there are two further bedrooms and a shower room. Externally the property benefits from rear garden & garage in block.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 17' 11" x 9' 8" ( 5.46m x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, feature electric fire with surround, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 11" x 9' 6" ( 5.46m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window and door to rear, range of wall and base level units, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space for tall appliances, tiled flooring, inset spotlights.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to rear, stairs to second floor, doors to:
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.44m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, open access to:
Dressing Area 7' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.29m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Modern white four piece bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled flooring, inset spotlights, obscure double glazed window to front.
Second Floor Accommodation
Velux window to rear, loft access, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom Four 14' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.52m x 2.90m )
Vaulted ceiling, double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' 11" max x 9' 8" max ( 5.46m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, cupboard housing hot water tank, storage cupboard.
Velux window to front, white three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled floor, radiator.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area, all enclosed by fencing. Gate providing rear access.
There is a Garage in block with up and over door and parking space in front.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road, turn right at Berechurch Hall Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto William Harris Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51187080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.