1 bedroom property for saleLynwood Park, Warton, PR4 1XJ
- Charming home enjoying Rural Views
- Close to local amenities and just a short distance from the village centre
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Shower Room & Bedroom
- Park is for residents 55 years +
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate this Lovely Home
- NO Dogs or Cats allowed
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this charming one bedroom home, located on a quiet residential park.
The home enjoys a sunny disposition and would suit anyone who enjoys a quiet, rural lifestyle while only being a short distance from local amenities.
LOW MAINTENANCE garden including a completely insulated SUMMER HOUSE, with double glazed windows and electric supply, to enjoy summer evenings and country views.
Spacious kitchen/diner to include appliances.
Designated parking space at front of property plus ample visitor parking available.
This home has been very well maintained and is a credit to the current owner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8270462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.