Block of Apartments for saleFinella House, Fore Street, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14
- Six apartments for sale (3x 1 beds and 3x 2 beds)
- Modern kitchens and bathrooms
- All privately let under AST's
- Fantastic town centre location
- Further option to purchase a commercial lock up premises
- Residential income of £52,920 per annum
- Commercial income of £7,800 per annum
- A unique opportunity
- Sold as an ongoing concern
VIA Properties are pleased to offer the investment market a superb investment opportunity in the Heart of Hertfords town cente.
The opportunity has arisen to acquire a selection of apartments with an option to include the ground floor commercial unit, all within the asking price.
The options available to prospective buyers are:
Purchasing all six apartments and the commercial premises.
Purchasing all six apartments without the commercial premises.
Purchasing the commercial premises only.
The residential aspect:
The development comprises of six apartments in total, set across the first, second and third floor (top floor).
There are 3x one bedroom apartments and 3x two bedroom apartments
Al of the apartments were modernised by the current owners a few years back and are all fitted with modern kitchens and modern bathrooms.
The bathrooms are fully tiled with either a shower cubicle or a shower over the bath.
The properties are unfurnished with fitted kitchen appliances.
All the residential units are currently let under AST's producing a combined rental income of £52,920.
Please contact us for specific and further tenancy details.
A local specialist letting agency has managed the apartments for the past five years.
The photos marketed give an indication of the two different property types, one bedrooms and two bedrooms.
9 Fore Street - commercial unit
There is also the opportunity to purchase the ground floor shop unit along with the residential opportunity.
This self-contained unit has recently undertaken a new fit out by the lessee and trades as a bathroom/ tile show room.
The shop unit is accessed via its own front door on Fore Street and comprises of:
Show room area - ground level
Kitchenette - first floor
WC - ground level
Large basement showroom.
Rear storage area.
9 Fore Street produces an income of £7800 per annum.
Please see the document attached for further information.
Viewing and further information
Please contact Enzo Giardina or Tony Cicchirillo of VIA Properties, for full tenancy details.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment
The local authority is East Herts District Council.
Visit us or email us at:
22 Tudor Hall, Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8FN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51196647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FinellaHouseVIAProperties. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VIA Properties, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.