2 bedroom apartment for saleLower St Alban Street, Weymouth
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Double Balcony with Harbour Views
- Lift to all floors
- No Onward Chain
- Town Centre Location
This LUXURY TWO BEDROOM apartment is situated in the heart of Weymouth and is immaculately presented throughout. Situated on the third floor the apartment can be accessed via a LIFT and enjoys HARBOUR VIEWS from the BALCONY. Also benefiting from SEPARATE KITCHEN, internal viewing is highly advised.
Well presented throughout, this two bedroom luxury apartment is situated in the heart of Weymouth and offers views from the balcony over the harbour. The accommodation, which is on the third floor, can be accessed via a lift and comprises lounge with doors onto the balcony, separate modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom and two double bedrooms with access to the balcony from the master.
Accessed from Lower St Albans Street, steps rise to front gate and wall mounted entry system. Inside stairs rise to all floors and access to the lift also provides access to all floors.
Wall mounted video entry system. Access to large store cupboard also housing electric central heating boiler. Doors to principle rooms.
Lounge 15' 6" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 4.72m Max x 3.00m Max )
Radiator. Front aspect double glazed patio doors onto balcony.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink/drainer unit. Electric oven with electric hob. Tiled splashback. Tiled floor. Built-in dishwasher. Fitted fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 8' 8" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 2.64m Max x 3.68m Max )
Radiator. Front aspect double glazed French doors onto balcony.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 2.62m Max x 2.82m Max )
Radiator. Front aspect double glazed window.
Heated towel rail. Bath with mixer tap shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51197814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.