4 bedroom detached house for saleBlake Avenue, Shotley Gate, IP9
- Corner Plot
- Electric Central Heating
- Spacious Lounge and Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double garage and roof storage
- Additional parking for 2 cars
- Double glazed throughout
- Established front and rear garden
- No Onward Chain
This is a large family home on a corner plot in the quiet area of Shotley.
The downstairs accommodation comprises:
Large Entrance Hall
Fully carpeted with stairs to first floor
Lounge 5m x 4m
with feature electric fire place. Double doors to
Dining Room 4m x 2.5m
with French doors to garden
Kitchen 3m x 2.5m
with electric oven and hob, extractor hood
housing GEC Nightstor Electric Boiler, space for washing machine and tumble drier, back door to garden
Access to the double garage
The upstairs accommodation comprises:
4 Bedrooms and family bathroom, fully carpeted throughout
Bedroom 1 (Master) Overlooking the front
4.5m by 3m with 1m square entrance way, built in wardrobe, and en-suite shower room.
4m by 2m also suitable for use as an office/study
3.5m x 2m and built in wardrobe
2.5m x 2m, single bedroom with built in cupboards and further built in storage cupboards into the eaves
Low level WC, pedestal handbasin, bath with shower over and glazed shower screen
The rear garden is enclosed and measures about 6m by 9m and has a wooden shed and plants and shrubs. There is a gate for access.
The front garden has mature plants, shrubs and a hedge.
Double garage and off road parking for 2 cars.
Ipswich is about 20 minutes drive along a picturesque peninsula road. Buses run every half hour to Ipswich and beyond, as well as a "Buzzabout" bus. Trains to London Liverpool Street take an hour and ten minutes from Ipswich, or 55 minutes from Manningtree, which is 20 minutes drive. There is a pub no more than 1/2 a mile from the house. Shotley Primary School is well reputed, and the High School is in Holbrook.
EPC Rating D
Council Tax Band D
The property is on a water meter.
Please note there is no mains gas to the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51199674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R1478_17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rollo Estates, Wivenhoe Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.