4 bedroom detached house for saleMilvil Road, Lee-On-The-Solent
- Substantial 4/5 bedroom detached house
- Situated within walking distance to Lee sea front
- Ample off road parking and double garage
- Heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub!
- En-suite to master bedroom
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this SUBSTANTIAL detached 4/5 bedroom property situated within walking distance to Lee-on-the-Solent beach! The only way to appreciate the accommodation and opportunity on offer here is to book an internal inspection by calling us on 02392 503 733.
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this substantial detached four/five bedroom property situated in an idyllic position within Lee-On-The-Solent. The property has been much improved by the current owners with a subtle blend of character & modern living, with a functional layout which accommodates all the family's needs.
The home is located on a larger than average plot in well-presented surrounding grounds, offering the discerning purchaser a great deal of privacy to all aspects. Features of this property include: walking distance from Lee-On-The-Solent beach, heated indoor swimming pool & hot tub, large driveway leading to double garage, open-plan style downstairs living space with wood-burning fireplace, leading to conservatory. Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite and three further bedrooms, and access to a large boarded loft with velux windows. The split-level library/bedroom and study offer flexibility for family or professional use.
The only way to appreciate the accommodation and opportunity on offer here is to book an internal inspection by calling us on 02392 503 733.
Leading to study and library, glazed door to inner hall with: understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor landing.
Study 16' 8" x 8' 10" ( 5.08m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevation, radiator.
Library/bedroom 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, UPVC patio doors, radiator, stairs to:
Loft Room 11' 5" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.48m max x 2.36m max )
Velux window to front elevation, Double glazed window to side elevation.
Music Room 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Open plan concept
Dining Room 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to side and rear elevation, UPVC patio doors, radiator, open plan concept.
Lounge 20' 2" x 12' ( 6.15m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, radiator, open plan concept. sliding door to conservatory.
Conservatory 20' 1" x 9' 1" ( 6.12m x 2.77m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, UPVC patio doors leading to garden, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, wash hand basin, wc, tiled splashbacks.
Pantry 6' 5" x 5' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.65m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 11' ( 3.51m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel two bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for range cooker, cooker-hood, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, under floor electric heating, door to utility room.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 5' 9" ( 3.07m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, wall and base units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, central heating boiler.
Linkway 18' 6" x 6' 7" ( 5.64m x 2.01m )
Polycarbonate roof, door to workshop, sliding patio door to:
Indoor Swimming Pool 32' 5" x 15' 6" ( 9.88m x 4.72m )
Heated swimming pool, heating boiler, hot tub.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, access to loft room, radiator, doors to:
Master Bedroom 20' 1" x 12' ( 6.12m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars. To the rear there is a rear patio section leading to a laid to lawn area.
Workshop 19' 8" x 9' 3" ( 5.99m x 2.82m )
Polycarbonate roof, door to front access, door to garage.
Garage 18' 1" max x 15' 5" max ( 5.51m max x 4.70m max )
Two up and over doors, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51199704.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.