2 bedroom terraced house for saleSinclair Drive, Basingstoke
- Modern house conveniently positioned within walking distance to town centre and train station
- Living room with French Doors to garden
- Gas central heating and double glazed througout
- Two double bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom
- Enclosed landscaped garden with access to allocated parking space
- Ideal first purchase or investment opportunity
70% SHARE £192,500 or 100% FREEHOLD £275,000 - Modern terraced house located within walking distance of the town centre & train station. Comprising of two double bedrooms, modern bathroom, downstairs W/C, fitted kitchen, separate living room with French doors to rear garden with allocated parking.
A well presented modern terrace house conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre and railway station. The property comprises of two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with the ground floor offering a reception hall, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen and separate living room with French doors leading to the enclosed rear garden. Benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and has an allocated parking space to the rear. Please contact us for further details or to arrange a viewing. 70% SHARE
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wooden laminate floor and fitted smoke detector
Low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled, obscured window to front aspect, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 14' 2" x 13' 3" ( 4.32m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors, two radiators, television point, telephone point, dimmer switch, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' ( 2.97m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units with work surfaces, gas four ring hob with electric oven below and cooker hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, fitted smoke detector.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 8' ( 4.01m max x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc with push button flush, bath with shower above, radiator, part tiling.
Panel fencing enclosed, paved path leading to steps to rear access gate leading to parking space, remainder laid to artificial lawn and raised decking with inset lights and garden shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51199905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK309037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.