4 bedroom town house for salePrinces Road , Harsthill, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 7JG
- A beautiful three storey town house
- Four bedrooms
- Situated in a popular residential location Two reception rooms
- Kitchen/diner & utility room
- Newly fitted DG & GCH system
- Garden area to front & ORP to rear
- EPC rating F
A beautiful four bedroom three storey town house providing family size accommodation throughout, which has undergone a scheme of refurbishment by the current owner and is now just in need of a buyer finishing and decorating the property to their requirements. Situated in a sought after residential location conveniently placed for the UHNM Hospital Complex, local amenities, local schools and major commuter road links. The accommodation comprises spacious hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen/diner and utility room to the ground floor with three bedrooms and shower room to the first floor and a further bedroom on the top floor completing the accommodation. Some of the many benefits include newly fitted double glazing, newly fitted central heating system with combination boiler, newly fitted shower room, newly fitted kitchen, garden area to the front and off road parking to the rear. A viewing of this property is advised to appreciate the size and character this property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.