4 bedroom detached house for salePrimrose Lane, Shirley Oaks Village, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Fantastic 4 bedroom detached family home
- Kitchen/dining room
- Garage and driveway
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Close to transport and local shops
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £590,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If you're looking for the wow factor then this property has it in abundance It was initially designed to take full advantage of its location and will give you a real feeling of seclusion and privacy.
No expenses have been spared by the current owners to make this home as comfortable and stylish as possible. As soon as you step inside you will be delighted with the space available. The lounge and dining room are ideal for entertaining guests whether the occasion is formal or informal. There is also a utility room to keep things out of the way, as well as a cloakroom which only adds to the level of convenience.
Upstairs, you have 4 bedrooms, the bathroom is the ideal place to relax after a stressful day; if this is not enough there is also an en-suite shower room. However, this property will impress you on the outside as well.
The lovely rear garden is perfect for entertaining and for the family alike, with space to relax in the summer months. You can even treat your family and friends to barbecues which are sure to be very popular! Furthermore, if you have a car you will be pleased to know there is off-road parking as well as a garage. This property is definitely not one to miss so if you are looking for your next home, look no further!
What the Owner says:
We moved here 3 years ago as we loved the location. Being in a quiet residential village location yet also within commuting distance of London really gave us the best of both worlds. It also had such good room sizes. Since living here, we have maintained to a very good standard.
The house is a real "tardis" inside so don't be fooled as once you step inside, you will be blown away by all the space!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 22'5 x 10'7 (6.84m x 3.23m)
- Dining Room: 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen: 13'2 x 9'9 (4.02m x 2.97m)
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'8 (4.30m x 3.25m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 10'3 (4.17m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 8'5 (2.64m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 8'11 (3.23m x 2.72m)
- Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51212748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.