1 bedroom apartment for saleWeldale Street, Reading, RG1
- FINAL APARTMENT AVAILABLE!
- GROUND FLOOR position
- HELP TO BUY available
- Located in Reading TOWN CENTRE
- Few minutes' walk to TRAIN STATION
- BESPOKE kitchen with integrated appliances
- PORCELANOSA bathroom suite
- Video entryphone system
FINAL APARTMENT AVAILABLE!
This BRAND NEW apartment is located in the HEART of Reading and is available to be purchased with HELP TO BUY. Just a few minutes' walk from Reading TRAIN STATION, with journey times into London within half an hour, and a huge variety of shops, restaurants, leisure and cultural activities on the doorstep.
The high specification features a BESPOKE kitchen with Quartz stone worktop, Bosch hob/oven and integrated appliances. The stunning Porcelanosa bathroom suite is fully tiled. There is a video entryphone system via the communal front door.
The apartment is near to COMPLETION and available to view now.
Lounge 3.71m (12'2) x 3.28m (10'9)
Kitchen 3m (9'10) x 2.62m (8'7)
Bedroom 3.56m (11'8) x 2.87m (9'5)
Please note all dimensions are approximate and taken from the widest point. The images shown are taken from the show flats within the development and feature fittings, décor and soft furnishings are not included as standard. The images also reflect a number of different designs and layouts.
- Brick built building with zinc clad atriums
- Anthracite coloured powder coated balconies with frost glass panels
- Video entryphone system via communal front door
- Anthracite coloured powder coated balustrade with clear glass panels
- Slim black radiators
- Black wall lights
- Tiling to entrance hall
- Carpets to stairs and landings
Safety and Security
- Hard wired smoke alarm systems to all floors with battery back up
- Security locks to all windows
- Each property is sold Leasehold with 250 years
- Ground Rent £235 (per annum)
- Service Charge: £1,293.45 (per annum)
- Bespoke range of on trend kitchens
- Quartz stone worktops with inset sink
- Bosch oven and hob
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Porcelanosa white suites
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiles
- Chrome towel rail
Flooring and Decoration
- Engineered matt oak flooring
- Fitted carpets
- Walls painted in Egyptian Cotton
- Underfloor wet heating system via gas boiler
- Zoned temperature control by "Heatmiser" which can be remotely controlled via an App
- USB sockets to most bedrooms and kitchen areas
- TV and telephone points in lounge and bedrooms
- CAT 5e cabling
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51214722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 82666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.