3 bedroom house for saleClifden Road, London, E5
- Newly fitted Plumbing and Electrical Systems and Insulation Throughout
- Sumptuous Wooden Floors and Ornate Radiators
- Charming Victorian Fireplaces
- Delightful Conservatory/Garden Room
- Invaluable Cellar/Storage Space
- Glorious Secluded Garden
- No Forward Chain
Enviably located in this prestigious street, this delightful two-storey Victorian house has recently been sympathetically restored and refurbished throughout. Offering a host of grand characterful features, stunning contemporary designs and bathed in natural light. Beautifully proportioned accommodation composed of three bedrooms, a chic family bathroom, invaluable cellar/storage space, two living/entertaining spaces with feature fireplaces, a W.C., a striking kitchen/diner with access to a conservatory with doors opening to a mature south/easterly facing garden. Moments from vibrant Chatsworth Road and transport links including Homerton Overground Station. Excellent choice of primary schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.