3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleST ANDREWS DRIVE, GRIMSBY
- Stunning three bedroom detached bungalow
- Rear extension along the width of the property
- Bifold doors in the kitchen dining area
- Family bathroom with four piece suite
- Master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Quality finish throughout, oak cottage panel doors and oak flooring
- Large lounge with triple aspect views
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
Crofts Estate Agents are excited to be listing this stunning three bedroom detached bungalow which has been extended to the rear and certainly has the WOW factor throughout. Having curb appeal from the front, the driveway is a great size and there you will find the garage which offers storage or further off road parking. As you enter the property, you are met by a light open hallway and the staircase leading to the first floor bedroom. The extension to the rear has created a large master bedroom plus a grand kitchen diner which has bifold doors running along the width of the room. The property briefly comprises of; Front lounge with four windows, creating a warm bright room, front double bedroom, W/C, family bathroom complete with four piece suite and fitted shutters. The master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes along one wall, double doors opening out onto the raised patio area and an ensuite which comes complete with a skylight. The first floor houses the third bedroom and this has a Velux window giving light to the room. The large kitchen diner provides an open plan area with a range of base units and centre island. Filtering down past the dining table and rear seating area so you can enjoy the views of the rear garden via the bifold doors. The rear garden is very established and offers a range or plants, trees and bushes which provide a degree of privacy. Along the rear of the house is the raised patio area, ideal for a table and chairs to enjoy in the summertime. Overall, the bifold doors and rear extension act as a key selling point and viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51216486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8243052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.