4 bedroom terraced house for saleAmesbury Avenue, SW2
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Large double reception room
- Period family home
- Private garden
- 'ABCD' Roads
- 1458 Sq Ft
- 1 minute walk to Streatham Hill Station
- Superb convenient access to local shops and restaurants
- Between Henry Cavendish Primary and Dunraven Secondary schools (both OFSTED outstanding)
A four double bedroom family home located on the "ABCD" Roads. This characterful period home has plenty of space for a growing family with a double reception room and modern kitchen.
Amesbury Avenue is located in the heart of Streatham Hill and is just a minute from Streatham Hill overground station, which offers regular services to London Victoria, Clapham Junction and London Bridge. Brixton and Central London are also easily accessible with regular buses going to and from the Station.
The property is full of period features and has charm throughout. The original 1890's floorboards are exposed and varnished, and all bedrooms feature functional fire places. On the ground floor the large double reception room has double doors leading to the garden whilst the bright kitchen is perfect for family meals or entertaining friends. The kitchen's double-glazed French doors lead to a pretty garden planted with evergreen shrubs, and trees which give a huge sense of privacy. The first floor has three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate toilet. The fourth bedroom is located on the 2nd floor, along with 2 two large loft storage cupboards.
On a practical level, the property has gas central heating with a mains pressure hot water system which provides invigorating morning showers. All windows are double glazed, the vast majority having been only recently put in place.
This is a fabulous home that the vendor's family have loved living in for the past 18 years, but the time is now right to hand it over to another family to enjoy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51216864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.