3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaufort Street, Gainsborough
- Much improved end terrace
- Lounge, dining kitchen and lobby area
- Two bedrooms to the first floor with shower room
- Third bedroom to the second floor with separate bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- EPC RATING: E
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market a much improved end of terrace property spread over three floors which briefly comprises entrance onto forward facing lounge and dining kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units. To the first floor are two bedrooms and shower room. Additional third bedroom and bathroom with three piece suite in white onto the second floor. The property has uPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. Having under gone renovations throughout by the current owner this property represents a brilliant opportunity for first time buyers or a buy to let investor that would like to purchase an end of terrace property situated on the fringes of Gainsborough’s town centre.Viewings are invited although via the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51217032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8224953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.