3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCHICHESTER ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Signhills school catchment area
- Open plan kitchen dining room
- uPVC windows and gas central heating
- Easy maintenance front and rear gardens
- Close to seafront, amenities and on good bus routes
- Off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents Cleethorpes are delighed to present to the rental market this semi detached house in the much sought after Chichester Road, Signhills school catchment area. This attractive three bedroom house makes the perfect family home for the growing family and comes with detached single garage and very good sized rear gardens. Internally the property already has a modern layout with spacious lounge and open plan kitchen dining room and three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, all presented to a high standard. Only minutes drive from the seafront amenities, the conveniences of Cleethorpes Town centre and the Cafe culture of Sea View Street this property offers all and more.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51217401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8274061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.