2 bedroom character property for saleNew Coastguard Cottages, Osmington Mills, Weymouth
- Delightful Character Cottage in Osmington
- Rare Opportunity to purchase
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Would suit Holiday home
- Sea and Countryside Views
- Fantastic Location
- Tucked away
Delighfull Character Cottage in Osmington
Rare Opportunity to purchase
Lovely Rear Garden
Would suit Holiday home
Sea and Countryside Views
Osmington Mills is a small hamlet located down a traditional Dorset lane leading to the dramatic panorama of the Jurassic Coastline at the road's end. At the crest of the cliffs is the famous Smuggler's Inn public house, once home to a notorious band of smugglers operating in the 18th and 19th centuries. The nearby village of Osmington has a strong sense of community with a vibrant village church and hall offering a full calendar of activities throughout the year. Nearby Weymouth, famous for the award-winning golden sandy beaches of the Esplanade and for the imposing Regency buildings that flank the sea front.
Double glazed door to front. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 10" x 14' 9" ( 4.22m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed french doors. Electric fire place. Brick fire surround. Radiator. TV point.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 9" x 10' 6" ( 5.11m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear and side. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and granite work surfaces over. Sink/drainer. Brick open fire place. Space for electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Loft hatch. Original wooden door.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to side and rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Sea views to side. Countryside views to rear. Wash hand basin. Inset spot lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to front. Bath with mixer taps. Shower. Part tiling. Radiator. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled flooring.
Countryside views. Landscaped. Low maintenance. Brick built BBQ. Patio area. Gravel area. Wooden summer house/studio. Raised flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51217446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.