4 bedroom detached house for saleHighview Drive, Kingswinford DY6 8HT
- Super Modern 4 Bed Detached
- Gas CH and Upvc Double Glazing
- Lovely Position in Cul-De-Sac
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen
- 4 Excellent Bedrooms
- Shower En Suite and Downs Cloaks
- Stylish Bathroom with Separate Shower
This superb Modern 4 Bedroom Detached affords generously proportioned accommodation with gas central heating and Upvc double glazing and enjoys a very well arranged and stylishly presented interior which simply must be seen to be appreciated. Pleasantly situated in this popular and very convenient address for local schools and amenities this perfectly suited family home includes: Reception Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, spacious Lounge, separate Dining Room, large attractively fitted Kitchen, 4 generous Bedrooms (the Master with Shower Room En Suite), sumptuous House Bathroom with separate Shower, Integral Garage, pleasant lawned rear garden, double width driveway and front garden. EPC=D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51219090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8265798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Taylor, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.