5 bedroom detached house for saleNottingham Road, Keyworth, Nottingham
- Substantial Detached Property
- Energy Rating Pending
- Previously Trading as a Veterinary Surgery
- Four Large Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room & Refitted Family Bathroom
- John Lewis Fitted Kitchen
- Large Established Grounds
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Well Presented Interior
Located in the heart of Keyworth is this substantial detached property which previously had D1 use on the ground floor. Having previously been used as a Veterinary Surgery for many years comprising a business reception and surgery beyond. Dating back to the 1940s, the property sits in an elevated prominent position and offers double fronted and vast accommodation. Currently the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, dining room, sitting room, snug and living room, upper ground floor study, the veterinary reception room and surgery. On the first floor a landing leads to three large double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and a separate refitted family bathroom and a John Lewis fitted kitchen which could also serve as a fourth double bedroom. Externally there is a wide frontage providing substantial off street parking, double garage, covered walk-way between the garage and property and outbuildings comprising two stores, WC and utility area. The property enjoys a pleasant and private rear garden and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and is offered with no upward chain.
The property is situated between the well serviced and desirable village of Keyworth. Keyworth offers an extensive range of local facilities and amenities and more extensive facilities available at near-by West Bridgford and Nottingham. The location is also ideal for the A46 just to the east which affords fast access to Lincoln and further schooling options are available at the Loughborough Endowed schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51220689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.