4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMelton Court, Hethersett
Sold by Us
- Circa 1971 extended, detached bungalow in Hethersett
- Cul-de-sac location close to the village centre
- 4 bedrooms - master bedroom with extensive mirrored built-in storage
- Generous kitchen/dining room with door to the garden
- Attractive lounge with sliding patio doors
- Separate WC, bathroom with bath & electric shower over bath plus wash basin in bedroom 2
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Attached garage with light & power, plus driveway parking
- Within easy reach of numerous village amenities
- A short drive from several major employers & road links, including A11 & A47
SUMMARY This delightful, extended 4 bed detached bungalow occupies a wonderful location in an attractive cul-de-sac close to Hethersett village centre affording all the convenience of the numerous local amenities that the village has to offer, from a health centre to an OFSTED Outstanding Academy (Jan '16).
OUTSIDE The front garden features a lawn surrounded by mature planting of shrubs and trees, providing a partial screen from the road. A tarmac driveway leads to the single garage with up and over door, light and power and access to the rear garden is via a side door through the garage. This lovely approx. 46' x 45' green space features a lawn and patio, plus shaped island bed and well stocked borders, including a mature apple tree.
DIRECTIONS Follow Great Melton Road through the centre of the village, passing the Tesco store on your left hand side. Turn right into Melton Court and the property can be found on the left hand side.
DISCLAIMERS Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51220923.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361001453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.