2 bedroom park home for saleNapier Road, Poole
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Park Homes 12' x 38'
- £58,000 includes site fees until March 2019 & Decking
- Spacious Lounge Area
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- French Doors
Multi-award winning Rockley Park Holiday Park, a leisure company with more the 35 years experience, where you can enjoy beautiful landscaped surroundings, with home from home comforts. You will have complete access to a multitude of Park leisure activities please a range of facilities and privileges
The well appointed and stylishly furnished Bordeaux range provides exceptional value for money.
Freestanding sofas, dining table and chairs carry the new 'Chambray' soft furnishing scheme in coffee, yellow ochre and neutral tones, that mixes floral patterns with plaid accents for a homely feel that cascades through to the bedrooms.
Dorset's Jurassic Coast, Poole Harbour, Lytchett Bay, the Purbeck Hills, Poole & Bournemouth… Rockley Park really won the geography lottery with its absolutely prime location amidst some of the most important landmarks and attractions in Britain. (And most ordinary mortals would need to win the lottery to have a home here: this park lays a stone's throw from the famously elite Sandbanks suburb of Poole.)
This is a five-star caravan holiday home park that your family will simply love as a home away from home. Golden sands, a luxury spa, a boat park and sailing school, a dizzying array of water-sports on Poole Harbour, stunning cliff top walks and scenery all set in Thomas Hardy country… for families that deserve the best, it really doesn't get better than this.
AMAZINGLY - 4 MILLION POUND INVESTMENTS SPENT ON THE OWNERS FACILITY ALONE
Large outdoor heated pool
Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam room
Gym facilities & access to on site personal trainer
Children's room with TV, Video games and children's toys
Fully stocked bar
Food served all day
Live entertainment every weekend
Benefits Of Owner Privileges
When you buy a Holiday Home at Rockley Park, you'll become a member of Owners Exclusive and be supported by a dedicated team. You'll enjoy a range of exclusive Owners' Only privileges, including an Owners' Only Lounge, Experience Days and an Owners Privilege plus Card. Park Life, our Owners' newsletter, will keep you updated with all the latest news and exciting Owners' events at Rockley Park.
When you become a Holiday Home Owner at Rockley Park you'll enjoy a wealth of events, activities and discounts available exclusively to our Owners. You will receive 10 owner cards with your picture on them for you, your family and friends. This allows you to get 15% off purchases across the park, 10% off watersports, up to 50% off Spa Treatments and a whopping 50% off all sports activities.
These excellent benefits are what put Rockley Park a cut above other Holiday Parks, and our Owners ensure that we know how much fun and enjoyment they get from all the extra benefits of being a Holiday Home Owner with us.
Worry Free Kids Play Areas
From toddlers to teens, we have kid's clubs and facilities that are perfect for your children or grandchildren. All activities are supervised by an adult or one of our qualified Fun Stars. Our Kids Alive programmed encourages children to eat healthily and exercise too, and our Family Shows are always popular!
Stunning Sea Views
As a Holiday Home Owner at Rockley Park, make hay while the sun shines. This water lover's paradise in Dorset has its own gorgeous sandy beach with own on beach Cafe, prestigious Sandbanks beach on the doorstep and views over sensational Poole Harbour. Store your boat at our private Park and indulge in water skiing or a variety of other water sports whenever you like. We have a sailing school available for those of you who are tempted to try something new. Or explore our Nature Reserve of outstanding area of gorse land, fresh water lake to fish from.
Site fees vary dependent upon the location in the park, please check for availability and annual costs.
Park Opening Times
THE PARK IS OPEN EVERY YEAR FROM 2ND MARCH THROUGH TO THE 2ND OF JANUARY
*SUBLET FACILITY AVAILABLE TO COVER RUNNING COSTS*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE104532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.