3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWithy Mead, Chingford, London
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM END-TERRACED HOUSE
- SUPERB FUTURE POTENTIAL
- OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- APPROX 50FT REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GROUND FLOOR BVATHROOM WITH FIRST FLOOR WC
- VIEWING IS A MUST
SUPERB POTENTIAL!!! Do not miss out on this EXTENDED three bedroom END-TERRACED house which is situated in the ever popular Chingford Hatch location and is only a short walk to all local amenities and bus routes. The property which is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN offers SUPERB FUTURE POTENTIAL and benefits from EXTENDED DINING ROOM, conservatory, APPROX 50FT REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS, OFF STREET PARKING to front and an early internal inspection is a must to see the potential that this fine family home has to offer.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 14'7 x 12'10 (4.45m x 3.91m) -
Kitchen - 13'7 x 5'8 (4.14m x 1.73m) -
Dining Room - 11'6 x 9'0 (3.51m x 2.74m) -
Ground Floor Bathroom -
Conservatory - 9'7 x 7'6 (2.92m x 2.29m) -
Bedroom One - 13'1 x 9'2 (3.99m x 2.79m) -
Bedroom Two - 12'2 x 11'2 (3.71m x 3.40m) -
Bedroom Three - 9'3 x 8'1 (2.82m x 2.46m) -
Separate Wc -
Rear Garden - Approx 50' (Appro x 15.24m) -
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51223542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27340431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.