4 bedroom house for salePark Lane, Thatcham
- EDWARDIAN SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- KENNET SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THATCHAM TOWN CENTRE
- GARDEN IN EXCESS 100ft
An Edwardian four bedroom semi-detached family house located within the catchment area of the highly regarded Kennet School in Thatcham. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, some original period features, large west-facing rear garden, garage and driveway parking. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, sitting room with feature fireplace and bay window, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility and shower room. Upstairs there are two spacious double bedrooms with ample fitted wardrobe space, two further double bedrooms and a large family bathroom with separate shower enclosure. Externally the property has a gravel driveway and integral garage to the front of the house, whilst to the rear is a well-kept and very private garden measuring in excess of 100 ft. in length with patio area, lawn and mature borders. Park Lane is very conveniently located within walking distance of Thatcham town centre, whilst the market town of Newbury is also just a short drive away. Thatcham railway station provides regular direct links to London, Paddington taking less than an hour.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51224313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27340527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillier & Wilson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.