2 bedroom flat for saleColvestone Crescent, London, E8
- Own Private Entrance and Side Pedestrian Gate
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights
- Bathed in Natural Light
- Extensive Storage
- Study Space
- Glorious South Facing Secluded Garden and Two Timber Sheds
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
This glorious garden flat occupies the lower level of this enchanting, corner-sited four-storey Victorian house. Enjoying striking interiors with much thought given to space and light and offering modern living at its finest with bespoke features. Composed of its own entrance, an huge reception hall, a grand living/entertaining space, a separate kitchen/diner bathed in natural light with doors opening to a mature south facing secluded garden, two double bedrooms, a study and family bathroom. Beautifully appointed in this prestigious street with Ridley Road, Broadway Market and Stoke Newington High Street close by. Transport links include Dalston Junction and Dalston-Kingsland Overground stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51225039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC160363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.