2 bedroom apartment for saleDockside, Turnberry Quay, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms + WC
- Full width balcony
- 11th/12th Floors
- South West facing
- High specifications
- Concierge service
- Crossharbour DLR - 500ft
- Approx. 955 sq ft (89 sq m)
An impressive two bedroom apartment on the eleventh floor, offering 974 sq ft of living space and open plan kitchen.
Dockside at Turnberry Quay is an exciting new community near Canary Wharf; a shining example of the regeneration of this up-and-coming London district. Theres a varied property mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and duplexes at this sought-after development, which offers modern living at its finest.
Dockside will provide an exclusive development of luxury apartments and duplexes, located on the waters-edge close to the heart of the Canary Wharf financial district. Residents will benefit from a huge array of amenities on the doorstep, with cafés and restaurants within a short walk and a large supermarket for every day essentials.
Docklands is one of the UKs most important financial centres and home to some of the tallest buildings in Europe but there are still delightful pockets of green space close to home. The O2 Arena at nearby Greenwich Peninsula offers a world class live music and performance venue while everything London has to offer is on the doorstep.
Docksides striking 13-floor building also features shops and restaurants at street level.
You could hardly be better placed with Crossharbour DLR just minutes walk away taking you into Canary Wharf and just 20 minutes into Bank Street.
- Contemporary units by nolte with square edged worktops, matching upstand and soft close doors and drawers
- Handleless wall unit doors
- Integrated appliances
- Ceramic wall tiling
- Energy saving boilers
- Feature led lighting fitted to the underside of wall units
- Tv/satv (sky+hd) outlets to living room and master bedroom
- Video door entry Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Carpet to all bedrooms -
- 10 year warranty
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.