3 bedroom flat for saleBioko Court, Bermuda Way, Stepney, E1
- Three bedroom apartment within secure modern development
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright reception room leading to private balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe
- Two further good-sized bedrooms and contemporary bathroom
- Ample space to dine and entertain
- Close to Stepney Green and Queen Mary University
- Good links to the City and Canary Wharf
Situated in a secure, modern development, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers well proportioned interiors throughout with contemporary décor and a private balcony.
Bermuda Way is conveniently located for good links to the City and Canary Wharf and is close to the Bars and Restaurants on Whitechapel and Mile End Road including Foxcroft and Ginger, Stepney Green and Queen Mary Universtiy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51226635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1044846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.