2 bedroom apartment for saleRedbud Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Well presented throughout
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Allocated parking
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £270,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If location, modern and maintenance free living is vital when looking for your new or next purchase, then look no further as this modern apartment could be exactly what you are looking for!This 2 bedroom first floor apartment is fantastic if you need an easy walk to Tonbridge main line station. Not only that, the sought after schools in South Tonbridge are also within walking distance.Within this development there is also a lovely, well looked after and maintained private park - Perfect for the smaller children or adults (you're never too old!) to run around and enjoy the fresh air.This property is one of nine modern apartments in this block built by Ward Homes in 2014 with its own allocated parking space which is priceless and is like gold dust in South Tonbridge.With a hallway, modern open plan 'L-Shaped' living area consisting of a lounge, dining and kitchen offers plenty of space for all to relax, dine and cook all in one room. One large double bedroom and one slightly smaller double bedroom plus a good sized bathroom plus double glazing, gas central, lengthy lease and 6 years left on the NHBC guarantee makes life that little bit easier for any buyer to purchase this as their first home, holiday home or investment property as there is simply nothing to do other than move in and unpack.
What the Owner says:
We moved into the apartment when it was first built in 2014. We viewed quite a few places before we found this one and it just ticked every box for us. The location is perfect as its within walking distance to the station and High Street. Plus we now have the new retail park next door with Marks & Spencers and Home Bargains. The apartment is extremely bright as it has dual aspect windows, plus we love the open plan living/kitchen area.We have just recently got married so feel its now the right time to start looking to upsize into more of a family home. We will miss living here but we know whoever the next owners are will be very happy here.
- Lounge/Dining Area: 16'0 x 12'5 (4.88m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'3 x 8'7 (3.43m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 8'6 (4.45m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'8 x 8'8 (2.95m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 6'3 (2.69m x 1.91m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51228081.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.