3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Georges Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
- Semi detached home walking distance Cleveleys centre
- Close to local shops, Promenade and schools
- Three bedrooms, modern shower room
- Modern kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Garage, driveway.
This property would suit someone looking for a home that has been recently been refurbished throughout and would make an ideal starter home or be suitable for someone looking to be within walking distance to Cleveleys shopping centre, the promenade, schools and amenities. The home offers ample drive parking, garage and front and rear gardens. The kitchen has been extended and recently re-fitted and there are two separate reception rooms on the ground floor. There are three bedrooms and a modern shower room to the first floor. We would highly recommend a viewing of this home.
St Georges Avenue is directly off Victoria Road West.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51228450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL170528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.