1 bedroom maisonette for saleDunedin Way, Hayes, UB4
- Ground Floor Masionette
- Off street Parking for one car
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Private rear garden
- Share of Freehold
- Lease approx 140 years
- Potential rental of £900PCM
- No service charge or Ground rent
- Close to Shops and Transport
- No onward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
GROUND FLOOR WITH GARDEN! Simple Estate Agents present to the market this lovely one bed ground floor property with private rear garden. The property benefits from off street parking for one car, open plan lounge/kitchen, modern bathroom and share of freehold. This property is located of the Yeading Lane close to buses and local shops, which makes a great first time buy or buy to let investment. Call now to book a viewing…
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51228909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIM_002261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Estate Agents, Hayes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.