3 bedroom town house for saleBaron Close, Middlesbrough
- WELL PRESENTED HOME
- FANTASTIC MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- WALK IN WARDROBE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
VERY WELL PRESENTED three bedroom town house situated in the popular new Bellway homes development. This FANTASTIC family home is offered to the market with curtains and blinds included and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
VERY WELL PRESENTED three bedroom town house situated in the popular new Bellway homes development. This FANTASTIC family home is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is set over 3 floors. The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance hall leading to excellent size Lounge/Diner leading to kitchen with a range of wall/base units and access to WC. To the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and family bathroom, stairway leads you to the master suite complete with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Externally there is a single garage and gardens front/rear. All curtains and blinds are included. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property!
Double glazed front door, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge/diner 20' 5" (Plus DG French Doors) x 11' 4" (Plus under stairs recess) ( 6.22m (Plus DG French Doors) x 3.45m (Plus under stairs recess) )
Double glazed front window, two radiators, telephone point, television point, laminate flooring.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' 4" Max x 8' 3" Max (Inc DG French Doors) ( 4.37m Max x 2.51m Max (Inc DG French Doors) )
Beige high gloss fitted kitchen, spotlights, wall/base units 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, upgraded purple splash back, upstands, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated appliances including washing machine & dishwasher.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator, laminate wood effect flooring,
1st Floor Landing
Stairs from hall, stairs to landing, double glazed front window, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
Double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 2.77m Max x 2.57m Max )
Double glazed front window, radiator.
Double glazed rear window, spotlights, bath/mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiling, vinyl flooring.
2nd Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 20' 6" Max (Into walk in wardrobe) x 11' 5" Max ( 6.25m Max (Into walk in wardrobe) x 3.48m Max )
(Restricted head height.) Double glazed front window, television point, loft access, radiator. WALK IN WARDROBE WITH RADIATOR.
Velux style double glazed rear window, spotlights, white suite, double shower cubicle, part tiling, shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl flooring
Footpath to front door, lawned area.
Small paved seating area, lawned area, outdoor tap.
Power, light and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51229611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.