4 bedroom penthouse for saleChesham Place, Belgravia, London, SW1X
- Luxurious penthouse apartment
- Large lateral living space
- Four double bedroom suites
- Extensive wrap around terrace
- Far reaching views
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining area
- Formal sitting room and media room
- Secure parking with 24 hour concierge
- EPC Rating = C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
One of the finest apartments in Belgravia this stunning 5th and 6th floor Penthouse offers fantastic lateral space of over 5620 Square Feet with sensational light and far reaching views.
21 Chesham Place is a boutique development in the very heart of Belgravia, designed by Foster + Partners.
Offering an extremely high level of service including 24 hour Concierge and Security there are also two private store rooms and secure underground parking for two cars with direct lift access straight in to the apartment.
The apartment itself has been subject to a comprehensive interior design programme and is immaculately presented complete with bespoke furniture and a beautifully crafted finish. There are four double en-suite bedrooms as well as excellent entertaining space including a grand study, family sitting room, media room, large kitchen/breakfast room, formal dining area and a formal sitting room. Additionally the upper entertainment rooms all lead out onto a spectacular 1,890 wrap around terrace with beautiful and undisturbed views of London and which sets it apart from many penthouses in Central London.
Square Footage: 5,626 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51233625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNF160063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sloane Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.