4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangstone Road, Portsmouth
- Annex (living room, bedroom, bathroom)
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Downstairs w/c
- Must be seen!
A fantastic four bedroom house in Baffin's with an annex, garage and off road parking! Boasting four double bedrooms the master being offered with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe. An internal inspection inessential to understand the accommodation on offer. Perfect for a large family.
A fantastic four bedroom house in Baffin's with an annex, garage and off road parking! Boasting four double bedrooms the master being offered with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe. The ground floor comprises 24' lounge diner, fitted kitchen and conservatory. The annex offers a separate lounge, bathroom and bedroom. Presented in excellent condition throughout this home is perfect for any large families or those wanting separate living accommodation to the rest of the main house. Internal inspection is essential to understand what is on offer!
Double glazed door and window to front, tiled flooring.
Double glazed door and window to front, under stairs storage cupboard, oak wood flooring, radiator.
Lounge 25' 6" Plus Bay x 14' Max ( 7.77m Plus Bay x 4.27m Max )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspects,feature gas fire place, TV point, x3 radiators, wall lights, oak wood flooring. Double glazed french doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 10" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 2.69m Max x 2.90m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, granit work top surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven. gas hob, cooker-hood, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in microwave, intergrated freezer, tiled flooring. Archway to conservatory + door to:
Conservatory 18' 2" x 8' 9" ( 5.54m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect and double glazed doors to rear garden, TV point, lighting, radiator, tiled.
Space and plumbing washing machine, central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 9' 8" ( 3.76m Max x 2.95m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, TV point, carpet flooring, x2 radiators.
Double glazed window to side aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, fitted bath.
Walk In Wardrobe
Fitted shelving and hanging space.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" Max x 8' 2" Min ( 4.24m Max x 2.49m Min )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, TV point, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, TV point, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 10' Max ( 3.68m x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, heated towel rail.
Garage + Office
Access via up&over door, power and lighting. Door to separate area which currently comprises an office space with power, lighting and telephone point.
Enclosed rear garden laid to paving and lawn, pedestrian access to garage.
Off Road Parking
Dropped kerb providing off road parking to the front of the property for one vehicle.
Lounge 10' x 16' ( 3.05m x 4.88m )
Double glazed window to front, TV point, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 8' 10" x 10' 7" Max ( 2.69m x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, carpet flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, corner bath with shower attachment over, heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51235692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR104165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.