3 bedroom house for saleLismore Gardens, Thornaby
- Three Bedroom End-Terrace with Study Landing
- Corner Plot
- Drive & Garage
- Family Bathroom
- En-Suite & Cloakroom/WC
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Double Glazing Including French Doors to Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
* Fantastic First Buy * Or * Family Home *
This LOVELY Home Sits on A CORNER PLOT and Offers Most Things Modern Buyers Are Wanting - Bathroom, En-Suite, Cloakroom/WC, Modern Breakfast Kitchen, Living/Dining Room with French Doors onto A Rear Garden, Driveway and Garage. The Property Is Very Well Presented and Ready to Move In.
Double glazed composite entrance door to entrance hall with single radiator, stairs to the first floor and cloakroom.
With double glazed window to the front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
4.14m x 3.5m
(max) Double glazed window to the front aspect. Quality high gloss cream kitchen wall and drawer units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, four ring gas hob and overhead extractor hood. Space for fridge freezer, spotlights to ceiling and twin radiator.
4.47m x 3.48m
(max) Cupboard under stairs, twin radiator and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Single radiator and access to all bedrooms, bathroom and study landing.
2.9m x 4.47m
(max) Double glazed window to the rear aspect and single radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan, side panelled bath with shower over and screen, low level WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
3m x 2.41m
With double glazed window to the front aspect and single radiator.
1.98m x 1.88m
Double glazed window to the front aspect and single radiator.
5.2m x 4.5m
(max) to front of wardrobes and including stairs. Double glazed window to the front aspect, two single radiators, loft access and bespoke fitted wardrobes.
With shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, twin radiator, Velux window, extractor fan and storage to eaves.
Gardens & Garage
Front and rear gardens laid to lawn. Driveway leading to garage.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51236892.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.