1 bedroom apartment for saleCarey Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Incredible Incentives
- Secure Underground Parking
- Habitat Furniture Package
- Designer Kitchen & Bathroom
- New Double Glazing Throughout
- Entry Phone System
Plot 27 - one bedroom, secound floor apartments, 6 minute walk to the town centre and has a secure underground parking space with additional parking available by separate negotiation.
The apartments at Mulberry House have been designed with todays busy professionals in mind. With furnishings by Habitat Interiors, the look is chic, sleek but comfortable. Each apartment also features state of- the-art technology and appliances. At this secure gated development with underground parking, life is made just that little bit easier.
Mulberry House is the first development in the country to partner with Habitat Interiors to offer residents exclusive furniture packages from Britains best loved retailer all of which is included in the purchase price. Whether you are furnishing a home from scratch, upgrading your current furniture or want to add to your collection, Habitat has chic, modern interiors to beautifully compliment your style.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.