3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnighton Way Lane, Denham, Middlesex, UB9
- Open plan sitting room
- Open plan fitted kitchen/dining room
- Separate family room
- Ground floor WC
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Shower room
- Off road parking
- Private garden with outbuildings
- EPC Rating E.
- 1053 Sq. Ft. (97.8 Sq. M)
Requiring some updating, this spacious three bedroom semi detached family home is situated in a quiet location in Denham. This property offers great potential with light and airy living space for the growing family.
The ground floor comprises an open plan sitting room and fitted kitchen/dining room, with a separate family room and a WC. The first floor has three bedrooms and a shower room. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking to the front and a private rear garden with three outbuildings/storage sheds, a lawn and patio area.
Knighton Way Lane is situated off the Oxford Road, within easy reach of both Uxbridge Town Centre, with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station, and the rural and pleasant location of Denham Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51237198.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.