3 bedroom detached house for saleAldermaston Road, Sherborne St John
Withdrawn from Market
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED COTTAGE IN SHERBORNE ST JOHN
- A FABULOUS KITCHEN/DINER WITH CEILING LANTERN DOORS OUT TO THE REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE AND STUDY
- THREE BEDROOMS and DRESSING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM, EN-SUITE AND CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- FRESH AIR SYSTEM
- HELP TO BUY
NEW BUILD COTTAGE: A rare opportunity to purchase a property situated in the popular village of Sherborne St John to the north of Basingstoke. The layout of the cottage has been designed as a result of careful consideration, attention to detail and experience within our design team. This has produced a home that we believe offers fantastic accommodation and provides great space to entertain guests with a fabulous open plan kitchen/ diner with ceiling lantern and doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a lounge with French doors out to the garden, a study and cloakroom completing the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, the master benefiting an en-suite and family bathroom completing the internal accommodation. Outside there will be a block paved driveway creating parking for two cars with a private garden set to the rear. THE PROPERTY CAN BE PURCHASED WITH HELP TO BUY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8249338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chimneypots Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.