4 bedroom detached house for saleCourtenay Road, Dunkirk, Faversham, Kent
- Deceptively spacious detached chalet style house
- 4 bedrooms and 3 receptions
- Good size rear garden
- Delightful semi rural location
- Garage and parking
- EPC energy rating C (74)
If it is space you are after, then look no further than this substantial detached chalet style house that is located just outside a popular village in a semi rural location.
The property offers versatile accommodation which has 4 bedrooms located on the first floor. The ground floor accommodation provides a lounge with wood burning stove, creating a cosy environment. There is an addition of a conservatory which overlooks the rear garden and a good size kitchen/dining areas.
There are 2 further rooms that could be used as additional bedrooms as required or they could make an ideal study, home office or potentially be used to accommodate an older relative as you also have a bathroom located on the ground floor which would make this option ideal.
There is a large garden to the rear of the property which has a delightful view across paddocks. There is ample space for children to run around and play or you could while away the hours enjoying your morning coffee or afternoon tea whilst watching the horses going about their daily business.
What the Owner says:
We moved here as my husband grew up in the village and he was keen for our children to live here and go to the local school.
It's a lovely quiet place to live with lots of open countryside to explore.
The location is perfect as it provides easy access to both Faversham and the City of Canterbury with its great shopping facilities, we are also very close to the coastal towns of Whitstable and Herne Bay where you can enjoy a stroll along the coast and great sea food!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'5 x 13'0 (4.40m x 3.97m)
- Conservatory: 8'11 x 8'0 (2.72m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen/Dining Areas: 23'3 (7.09m) x 16'8 (5.08m) narrowing to 8'1 (2.47m)
- Utility Room: 9'10 x 5'4 (3.00m x 1.63m)
- Sitting Room: 12'5 x 9'6 (3.79m x 2.90m)
- Study: 9'10 x 8'10 (3.00m x 2.69m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'1 x 11'0 (4.30m x 3.36m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 10'4 (3.71m x 3.15m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 9'4 (3.41m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'3 x 7'8 (2.82m x 2.34m)
- Front Garden
- Large Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51242313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.