2 bedroom town house for salePENRYN, Cornwall
- Two bedroomed cottage (one en-suite)
- A high specification internal finish
- An abundance of interesting and attractive internal features
- Neff gas hob and Combi oven
- Integrated slimline dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Can be sold as furnished going concern
- Gas Central Heating and underfloor heating
- Water views
Lower Fal cottage is a 2 bedroomed cottage set within the converted Grade II Listed warehouse conversion set beside the inner harbour. The position means that the living accommodation takes full advantage of the view up through Penryn River.
A high specification internal finish blends beautifully with the exposed stonework, to the ground floor is an open plan entrance, dining and sitting area, and a kitchen fitted with integrated appliances. The first floor offers a large spacious lounge with vaulted ceiling and, double bedroom, en suite and second stair access to a mezzanine double bedroom area.
There is gas central heating and the property enjoys the use of a leased parking space directly in front, with further visitor passes available. This property is currently operating as a successful holiday let and could be sold as a going concern.
The property is set within close proximity to the town centre and the head of the Penryn river. The historic town of Penryn caters for every day shopping needs with a variety of stores including a general convenience store, fish and chip shop, post office, newsagents, choice of hairdressers, a range of take-a-ways, a delicatessen, a variety of galleries and specialist shops. Penryn is conveniently located for access to both the villages of Mylor Bridge and Flushing, each providing a range of local restaurants, public houses as well as sailing and berthing facilities. Penryn has a branch line railway linking to Truro and Falmouth as well as regular bus services to the surrounding towns and villages. There is primary schooling within approximately a mile and a half along with Penryn College and the University of Cornwall situated at Tremough.
The colourful harbourside town of Falmouth is approximately two and a half miles distant, providing a more comprehensive range of shopping, business and leisure facilities.
Converted we believe in 2006, Lower Fal Cottage sits beside the inner harbour and forms part of this substantial Grade II Listed former warehouse.
Offering an abundance of interesting and attractive internal features to include; a high-spec kitchen with granite surfaces and integrated appliances, contemporary fitted en-suite and bathroom, first floor living room with 16ft high ceilings and a Juliette balcony looking out towards Penryn harbour, along with a top floor mezzanine double bedroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating, under floor heating, private parking space and no onward chain.
The cottage is currently being run as a successful holiday let and could be sold as a going concern.
Property ref: 121_1775_4416188
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51242454.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4416188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.