4 bedroom detached house for saleOakdene Gardens, North Mundham
- Individually designed detached family house
- One of only 8 in cul-de-sac
- Open plan living accommodation
- Sylvarna fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms, 2 En-Suite
- Landscaped gardens backing onto open farmland
Oakdene Gardens is an exclusive development of only 8-individual detached four bedroomed houses built to an extremely high specification by a renowned and respected local developer. Number 4 is located at the far end of the close, backing onto open farmland. The development will have a gated entrance on completion. Situated some 2 miles from Chichester City centre and within easy access of the A27 and routes to Portsmouth and Brighton. The Cathedral City of Chichester offers comprehensive shopping facilities, renowned Festival Theatre and main line railway station with services to London (Victoria) amongst its amenities. Goodwood lies to the North offering horse and motor racing and golf and Chichester Harbour and beaches can be found to the South. North Mundham has a local primary school, pub and farmshop within a short distance.
The well-planned accommodation has downstairs cloakroom, large open plan living accommodation with French doors to well enclosed and landscaped rear garden which overlooks open farmland. There is a fitted Sylvarna kitchen with Neff appliances, separate utility room and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. On the first floor the main and second bedrooms have designer en-suite bathroom
One of only 2 brand new homes remaining
Available to reserve NOW
10-year NHBC House Builder Warranty
2 Reception Rooms
Luxury designed kitchens by Sylvarna of Chichester with integrated Neff appliances
Nu-Heat warm water underfloor heating to the ground floor
Landscaped gardens with turfed lawns and high-quality planting
Pale Oak solid engineered floor boards throughout ground floor
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100836002063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stride and Son, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.