1 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 16 - The Hazel at Lonsdale Park, Oakham
- Luxury First Floor Apartment
- Age Exclusive Gated Development
- One Double Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe
- Juliet Balcony from Living Room
- Homeowners Lounge & Communal Landscaped Gardens
- Fully Fitted Luxury Kitchen
- Close Proximity to Local Town & Train Station
- PX / Assisted Move Options Available
- Parking Available (Subject to Purchase)
- Lift to All Floors
** SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - CONTACT NEWTON FALLOWELL FOR FURTHER DETAILS ** Positioned within the highly desirable, age exclusive development at Lonsdale Park, this high quality first floor apartment boasts fabulous views over the communal gardens from the juliet balcony along with one double bedroom with walk-in wardrobes, spacious shower room, fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances and generous living area, all set within beautiful communal grounds and homeowners facilities. Lonsdale Park is a private, age exclusive gated development situated within easy access to Oakham’s town centre and train station. Each apartment within the development has been well thought out and offers the highest levels of luxury including zone controlled underfloor heating, oak veneered doors, video door entry system and illuminated light switches for ultimate comfort. The Hazel is a quirky and well laid out one bedroom apartment, offering a generous and well proportioned accommodation set around a central hallway. From the hall, there is the great sized living room with double doors out to the juliet balcony. From the living room you have the well appointed kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including mid height electric oven, induction hob and fridge/freezer. The central hallway then leads to the modern shower room with large walk-in shower and luxury appliances. The main bedroom has a superb walk in wardrobe. The apartment is filled with useful storage areas and is completed by a very useful storage cupboard housing the washer/dryer. We would highly advise an early appointment to discuss this apartment further as it won’t hang around. Call Newton Fallowell today for further information on this exclusive development.
Entrance Hall -
Living / Dining Room - 6.17m x 3.10m (20'3 x 10'2) -
Kitchen - 2.39m x 2.21m (7'10 x 7'3) -
Bedroom One - 4.06m x 3.86m (13'4 x 12'8) -
Walk-In Wardrobe -
Shower Room - 2.21m x 2.11m (7'3 x 6'11) -
Utility Cupboard -
Agents Note - The information and room sizes within this brochure are to be used as a guide and may differ slightly on site. The images used are CGI images and are typical of a McCarthy & Stone property. For further information please contact Newton Fallowell, Oakham.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27341815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.