Plot for saleTrewirgie Road, Redruth
- Individually Designed Houses
- 4 Double Beds (2 En-Suites)
- Large Open Plan Living
- All Mains Services Connected
- Private Location
- Large Gardens
- Building Regulations Approved
- Ready To Build
INDIVIDUAL SERVICED BUILDING PLOT
A very rare opportunity - in Redruth's most sought after residential location.
Planning permission granted for five superb detached homes all with large gardens.
Four already sold. ONE REMAINING.
This is a wonderful and very rare opportunity to purchase an individual building plot just off West Trewirgie Road which is recognised as being one of the most sought after locations in which to reside within Redruth. Planning permission was granted in 2014 for the erection of five individual detached houses with very large gardens. All of the houses have very spacious rooms and a conventional layout over two floors. They will all have four double bedrooms, two of which will have en-suite facilities, spacious living accommodation and detached double garages. The plots have the following marketing prices:-
PLOT 1 - SOLD
PLOT 2 - SOLD
PLOT 3 - SOLD
PLOT 4 - SOLD
PLOT 5 - £175,000
The access road is finished and the infrastructure has been and will be in place before any of the plots are occupied at the expense of the developer. All of the plots have services already connected including mains water, electricity and gas which is a huge advantage and along with all the building regulations confirmed prospective buyers can start building immediately after legal completion. Further information is available from the agent.
The development site is located just off Trewirgie Road, adjoining Trewirgie House which is a wonderful period dwelling thought to date back to the 1700's. The site itself has mature boundaries with trees providing a wonderful setting within walking distance of the main line railway station and town centre. Redruth has an excellent range of facilities including shops, building societies, banks, cinema, several supermarkets and is within easy of the A30 for quick commuting in and out of the county.
Detailed planning consent was granted by Cornwall Council (Application Ref. PA14/03192) for five dwellings subject to the following conditions:-
1. The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of 3 years from the date of this permission.
2. Prior to the development hereby permitted first being brought into use the works to the highway including traffic calming and pedestrian infrastructure improvements shall be completed in accordance with the approved details.
3. Before any of the development hereby permitted is brought into use, the existing highway boundary at the access to the site shall be lowered in accordance with the approved details and Plan No 839/A3/28 Titled Vehicle Access Alterations. The approved works must be carried out entirely from the public highway to the south of the application area, which is for the avoidance of doubt is Trewirgie Road. At no time during the implementation of the approved works shall soil, stone or other material, (being disturbed or removed from the boundary wall), be permitted to fall or be placed / stored within the site boundary where protected trees are retained. The area to the north of the boundary wall must be treated as a construction exclusion zone (see Section 3.6 BS5837:2012). The approved boundary shall not thereafter be altered without the written consent of the Local Planning Authority.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995 (as amended) (or any order revoking, re-enacting or modifying that Order), no development within Classes A, D and E of Part 1 of Schedule 2 to the said Order shall be carried out without an express grant of planning permission, namely:
The enlargement, improvement or other alteration of the dwellinghouse;
The erection of construction of a porch outside any external door of the dwelling;
The provision within the curtilage of the dwellinghouse of any building or enclosure, swimming or other pool required for a purpose incidental to the enjoyment of the dwellinghouse as such, or the maintenance, improvement or other alteration of such a building or enclosure.
5. Prior to the commencement of the development hereby permitted tree protective fencing shall be erected in the positions shown on the Tree Protection Plan reference 839/A4/40. The protective fencing must be erected in the approved positions and meet the specification stated within Fig 2 of BS5837:2012 'Trees in Relation to design, demolition and construction ' Recommendations'. The tree protective fencing must be fit for purpose and maintained in good order for the duration of the development. At no time shall the ground within the protected area be used for any activity in relation to the development, including (for the avoidance of doubt) excavations, the provision of services, the storage of any materials, tools or vehicles, or vehicular traffic.
6. Prior to the commencement of the development other than that required under condition 5 (Tree Protection) the bridged access and cellular confinement system supported roadway must be installed in accordance with the CAD Civils Report titled 'Safeguarding of Protected Trees' in the areas shown within Plan No 839/A2/07/C Titled 'Site access as proposed'. Particular reference must be made to the technical specifications, detailed drawings and method statements therein and the reference documents provided with this document.
7. The installation of the foul water connection to Love Lane within the Construction Exclusion Zone shall be carried out in positions shown on Plan 839/A2/33/C in accordance with the code of conduct - NJUG Volume 4 Guidelines for the Planning, Installation and Maintenance of Utility Apparatus in Proximity to Trees.
8. The proposed tree and shrub planting shall be carried out in accordance with the Tretec tree survey No 0314 in the positions shown on the plan title Site Landscaping as Proposed, Plan Number 839/A2/33/C.
9. The applicant must ensure that in implementing the approved scheme of site remediation within the construction exclusion zones, that soils are maintained in a favourable condition for root growth. Imported materials must be manually handled within the construction exclusion zones. At no time shall the ground within the protected area be used for any activity in relation to the development, including (for the avoidance of doubt) excavations, the provision of services, the storage of any materials, tools or vehicles, or vehicular traffic.
10. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the plans listed below under the heading "Plans Referred to in Consideration of this Application".
Viewing - Strictly by Appointment through the Agents Philip Martin, 9 Cathedral Lane, Truro, TR1 2QS. Telephone: 01872 242244 or 3 Quayside Arcade, St. Mawes, Truro TR2 5DT. Telephone 01326 270008.
Directions - Heading west on the A30 take the exit signposted Redruth and follow the road passing Tesco and proceed through two sets of traffic lights. Take the right hand turning into Trewirgie Road, following the road around to the right at the top of the hill into West Trewirgie Road. The entrance to the development is easily identified on the right.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27341932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Martin, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.