1 bedroom apartment for saleBrickfield Close, Carisbrooke, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely coach house style apartment
- 1 brilliant bedroom
- Handy open plan living
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Garage and store room
- EPC energy rating B (84)
This really is a perfect first time buy or an investment for the buy to let buyers. It’s a coach house style apartment situated on the first floor above your own large garage. There are only two apartments in the building so it really is lovely and quiet. The property is only about 8 years old and is still like new inside. It has been very well looked after and the location is just great for the town. Its tucked away down a small cul de sac and in easy walking distances to all the conveniences you will ever need. The garage underneath is very large and also has a door to a large store room which is perfect for housing extra freezers and the tumble dryer if need be. If you like to cycle around the Island it would also be a great place to keep your bikes safe. Overall, a beautiful apartment which is well maintained and very cheap to run in a great location just off the town centre and very peaceful and quiet.
What the Owner says:
I bought this apartment off plan I went for this one as it was like living in a semi-detached house. I really loved living here and it is so quiet and such an easy place to run. A few years ago, my husband and I moved into our family home and kept this one to rent out to a family member and he has really enjoyed it too. It would make a great investment if people are looking for a rental apartment. The service charges are very good and the lease is a nice long one too. I really love this place and it did me well when I lived here myself and loved walking into town from here to meet up with friends etc. I hope whoever comes here next thoroughly enjoys living here like I did for years to come.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 11'6 x 9'3 (3.51m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'10 x 5'11 (2.69m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 8'5 (3.53m x 2.57m)
- Garage: 18'0 x 8'5 (5.49m x 2.57m)
- Store Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51245877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.