4 bedroom detached house for saleRigby Lane, Bradshaw, Bolton
- Detached family home, four double bedrooms
- Generous room proportions throughout
- Quiet and peaceful location, close to village amenities
- Two reception rooms, en-suite facilities
- Viewing recommended
The major selling points of this property include the generous room proportions throughout, the peaceful location and the close proximity to local village amenities and the fact there are four double bedrooms. Located at the bottom of Rigby Lane you will find a cluster of detached properties that occupy a tranquil setting and this particular residence is offered for sale with no onward chain. You will be surprised by the room sizes that this home has to offer whilst the kitchen, bathroom and en suite all up to date. On entering via the reception hallway, complete with off lying cloaks / w.c. there is lounge with feature bay picture window, dining area, fully integrated kitchen and utility whilst the first floor contains four bedrooms (master en suite) and a modern and contemporary bathroom. Outside the property offers ample driveway parking, double garage and mature gardens. All in all a modern and spacious family home well worthy of internal inspection.
Reception Hallway - Nice sized reception hallway with useful storage unit and cloaks / w.c.
Cloaks - Spacious two piece suite comprising, hand wash basin, w.c.
Lounge - 5.56m x 5.61m (into bay (18'3 x 18'5 (into bay) - Fireplace with living flame gas fire, feature picture bay window.
Dining Area - 4.14m x 3.20m (13'7 x 10'6) - Patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen - 4.14m x 3.20m (13'7 x 10'6) - Wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. Built in double oven, five ring gas hob with overhead extractor hood, microwave oven. Integral fridge / freezer, dishwasher.
Utility Room - 3.28m x 2.46m (10'9 x 8'1 ) - Wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 4.34m (front robes) x 3.28m (14'3 (front robes) x - Fitted robes.
En Suite - Four piece en suite bathroom comprising; bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, w.c.
Bedroom - 4.19m x 3.28m (13'9 x 10'9) -
Bedroom - 3.73m x 3.00m (12'3 x 9'10) -
Bedroom - 4.11m (front robes) x 2.67m (13'6 (front robes) x - Fitted robe units.
Bathroom - Contemporary bathroom comprising; bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, hand wash basin, w.c.
Outside - Occupying a mature plot with driveway parking and a double garage the property has gardens front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51246117.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27342012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Limited, Bromley Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.